Julia: So talking of working overseas, how does that work? How do set that kind of lifestyle up? Todd: You mean like the nomadic lifestyle? Julia: Yeah, yeah, when you want to travel and just be free and how do you go about that? Todd: Well, it's int

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: OK, so we've talked about freelancing your skills and living and working abroad. Have you ever done that? Have you ever lived and worked in a... Todd: Like digitally, just like a kind of nomad? Julia: Yeah. Todd: Yeah, I did. I did it for a ye

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Collecting garbage or helping those less fortunate than yourself; social work like this is now a popular choice for young city dwellers to spend their leisure time. Gao Peng volunteers at care centers for the elderly in his spare time. He helps with

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

释义: get back to work 回到工作上 get to work 是开始工作(start working)的意思,这里加入 back 的 get back to work 表示休息了一会儿,或者因出门耽搁了一会儿,又重新开始投入工作。老板最常说的话就

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Bike-to-Work Day is held every year across North America on the third Friday of May. It was started by the League of American Bicyclists in 1956. Its aim is to promote the bicycle as a serious choice of getting to and from work. In todays world where

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

AS IT IS 2016-10-05 Coming Soon to the Office: Facebook at Work Facebook recently estimated that each of its users spends an average of 50 minutes a day on the companys online social network. But the company wants to find ways to increase the time sp

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: Excuse me for being late to work. B: Where have you been? A: My car broke down. B: That's too bad. Please try to fix it so that it doesn't happen again. A: Yes, I'll work on it. B: Thank you, have a seat. We are working on the new project A: Great

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Talking about work load A: Thank God! I am finished writing that service guide! It took me forever! B: When did you finish? A: This morning! No more overtime, and no more headaches! B: Well, Im glad to hear it. Have a cup of coffee! 议论工作量 A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Collecting garbage or helping those less fortunate than yourself; social work like this is now a popular choice for young city dwellers to spend their leisure time. Gao Peng volunteers at care centers for the elderly in his spare time. He helps with

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Can't make it work [00:07.30]Listen and Share [00:10.44]Can't make it work 不能上班 [00:21.56]词汇扫描 [00:24.78]construction [k?n'str?k??n] 建筑现场 [00:28.68]crew [kru:] 工作队 [00:31.10]英文原文 [00:33.08]One of the workers on m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Work and Pleasure To be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real. It is no use starting late in life to say: I will take an interest in this or that. Such an attempt only aggravates the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

KATHMANDU, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- Nepal and China have agreed to strengthen and enhance the coordination in the fields of forest conservation and management. A joint meeting between the two neighbors was held in Kathmandu from Feb. 22 for the first time

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

after work 下班之后 I'll be home right after work. 我下班了就马上回家。 Hey, what are you doing after work? 喂,你今天下班了干什么? I'm supposed to be at work all night. 我可能得加一整晚的班了。 He likes to play

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

3 Ways to Perfect Your Work-Life Balance Whether you have just started in the world of work or a seasoned professional, establishing a successful work-life balance can prove difficult challenge. Having a good work life balance is a huge factor in you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

释义: get back to work 回到工作上 get to work 是开始工作(start working)的意思,这里加入 back 的 get back to work 表示休息了一会儿,或者因出门耽搁了一会儿,又重新开始投入工作。老板最常说的话就

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Wang Fengfeng was a graphic design major at the Communication University of China, Nanjing. She quit her job at a state-owned company after a two-month internship. 王凤凤(音译)是来自中国传媒大学南广学院平面设计专业的学生,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Do you wanna Tell me What You have against me And why You keep me in disguise What are you afraid of 'Cause it can't be that bad Being friends Than official times For a couple of days I've gotten looks from your lady Now you tell me how she knows I'v

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

have a lot of work 有很多事情要做 We have a lot of work today. 我们今天有很多事情要做。 Can I go? I've got a lot of work to do today. 我能走了吗?我今天可有很多事情要做啊。 I have so much work to do on the case. 关

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

work up 使渐渐 That'll really work up your appetite for lunch. 那样的话会提升你的食欲的。 Go work up some new ideas and then we'll go over it during lunch. 去想几个好主意来,然后我们吃午饭时好好商量商量。 I jus

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: set (somebody) to work 开始做事 set to work 表示热情而果断地开始工作。反之像 set sb to work 一样,如果 set 后面的宾语为别人时就表示让对方做不情愿做的事情。 例句: How about we set to work

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语